What's the difference between registering as a non-degree student and registering as a degree-seeking student?

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionSend by emailSend by emailPDF versionPDF version

A non-degree student need only submit a copy of their transcript(s) rather than have an official transcript sent to Graduate Admissions under seal. Registering as a non-degree student is also cheaper and the results of the admissions process are known much more quickly. You will need, however, to apply as a degree-seeking student once you have accumulated no more than 12 credit hours as a non-degree student, if you wish to enter into the MS in Telecommunications Program as an admitted master's student.