Is my transfer from provisional status to regular (degree-seeking) status automatic?

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionSend by emailSend by emailPDF versionPDF version

No.  You need to submit a "Graduate: Change of Program or Degree Staus" form to request your status change.  If you have provided the requisite information in your application (including the formal transcripts from your previous universities and three letters of recommendation), you have earned at least a B grade from your core courses, and your overall GPA is 3.0 or better, you should be moved to regular master's status.