I'm a student currently on an F-1 visa at another university. Can I transfer in to the MS in Telecommunications program?

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionSend by emailSend by emailPDF versionPDF version

Yes. However, each student's situation tends to be different so all such inquiries should first be made to the International Student Service in the International Programs & Services here at George Mason University ((703) 993-3964). Once the general transfer situation of the student has been clarified, they should then make application to transfer credits in the normal way (see above).