If I register as a non-degree student, does that mean I will not be able to earn a master's degree?

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionSend by emailSend by emailPDF versionPDF version

No, but a non-degree student must apply for admission to regular, degree-seeking status. Non-degree students must also bear in mind that at most 12 credits can be transfered to be applied towards the MS degree.