Student Status Change

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionSend by emailSend by emailPDF versionPDF version

The MS in Telecommunications program does not only have regular degree-seeking students, but also non-degree students, and provisionally admitted students.  Generally, students will ultimately transfer to degree-seeking status. The following pages explain the process to switch from either non-degree or provisional status to degree-seeking status.
A student who is not sure of his currents status can go to Patriot Web and check his or her status under the student information section.