- Master's Degree Plan of Study Form
- Add Certificate Program( Declaration of Secondary Graduate Program)
- Change of Program
- Substitution/Waiver Form
- Transfer of Credit Request
- Graduate/Non-Degree Graduate Studies Application for Re-enrollment and Adding Degree and Non Degree
- GTA Application
- Late Graduation Application
- Removal of Provisional Admission Qualifier
- Withdraw Graduation Application
Transfer of Credit Request
Purpose: This form is used to request that credit earned before a student enrolled in the MS in Telecommunications be applied to that degree. Most commonly, this form is used by students who were originally admitted in non-degree status to transfer their credits into the degree program. Additionally, students who earned applicable credit at another university use this form to apply for transfer of such credits.
Submit the completed form together with pertinent transcripts to the Program Office.
Important Note: The university's residence requirements limit the number of credits that may be transfered into a degree program to 12 credit hours. Non-degree students must ensure that they apply for admission as degree-seeking students before they exceed this limit.
Download: Transfer of Credit Request Form
Transfer of Credit Request Form Example