- Master's Degree Plan of Study Form
- Add Certificate Program( Declaration of Secondary Graduate Program)
- Change of Program
- Substitution/Waiver Form
- Transfer of Credit Request
- Graduate/Non-Degree Graduate Studies Application for Re-enrollment and Adding Degree and Non Degree
- GTA Application
- Late Graduation Application
- Removal of Provisional Admission Qualifier
- Withdraw Graduation Application
Graduate/Non-Degree Graduate Studies Application for Re-enrollment and Adding Degree and Non Degree
Purpose: Students who do not register for classes in two consecutive semester are considered inactive and must re-enroll before they can register for classes. The re-enrollment form is used to apply for re-enrollment. A student applying for re-enrollment must make a credible case that she will not exceed the university's six-year time-limit on Master's degrees despite their extended absence from the program.
Submit the completed form and any supporting documents to the Program Office.
Download: Application for Re-enrollment
Application for Re-enrollment Example