- Master's Degree Plan of Study Form
- Add Certificate Program( Declaration of Secondary Graduate Program)
- Change of Program
- Substitution/Waiver Form
- Transfer of Credit Request
- Graduate/Non-Degree Graduate Studies Application for Re-enrollment and Adding Degree and Non Degree
- GTA Application
- Late Graduation Application
- Removal of Provisional Admission Qualifier
- Withdraw Graduation Application
Add Certificate Program( Declaration of Secondary Graduate Program)
Purpose: Students enrolled in the MS in Telecommunications can choose to pursue one of our graduate certificates in addition to their Master's degree. Students should discuss with their advisor if their plan of studies supports the certificate and make changes to that plan if needed. The completed form must be submitted to the Program Office.
Important Notes: You must add a graduate certificate before the semester in which you graduate. Also, you can apply at most six credits that you earned in non-degree status or at another institution to a certificate.
Download: Add Certificate Program Form, Example